Download the view the latest PDF calendar to see what is happening at LaFF.
LaFF has several programs for you and your family:
Located at Aggie Hall at 1st Avenue and Symonds Street, LaFF’s morning program provides daily programming to help nurture and develop family life.
– 8 times a year
- LaFF families enjoy nature in our local community.
- Reinforces importance and fun of outdoor play and physical activity for the entire family.
- Creates meaningful outdoor experiences that families may otherwise not have
- Provides volunteer opportunities for people to share their knowledge of the environment and outdoor adventure.
- Creates opportunities for participants to form new friendships and connections with other community members.
- LaFF Outside has enhanced the mental and physical health of participants which in turn has created a healthier and happier community. “I never thought I could hike with my grandchild, and now I know I can do it.”
Activities include nature walks, scavenger hunts, floating boats down small creek, outdoor play on playground, and refreshments.
Sponsored by the Ladysmith & District Credit Union
Located at the Frank Jameson Community Centre & Swimming Pool on 6th Avenue, this evening program is the perfect opportunity for you and your child(ren), aged 0 to 6, to burn off energy before bedtime and have tons of fun doing it! Play with balls & tunnels, run around, and meet a new friend.
Wanted: Seniors who want to share their skills or passions with children and families. Are you a grandparent in your heart but have no grandchildren to share your time with? This might be for you.
See the faces of LaFF.
Learn more about our town and what is has to offer.