LaFF’s success relies on the continued commitment and enthusiastic involvement of our volunteers – you!
We offer numerous opportunities to participate and welcome your desire to enhance and foster the growth of our program.
LaFF’s volunteers enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that they are creating a stimulating learning environment for children and a supportive, encouraging atmosphere for parents and caregivers.
Volunteers assist us daily by:
- Reading to children
- Assisting with cooking programs
- Participating at our craft table
- Playing musical instruments during our daily circle time
- Joining one of our sewing projects
- Sharing your other gifts and talents
Volunteers also form working groups involved in:
- Fundraising projects,
- Program enhancement plans, and
- Special Events (Breakfast with Santa, Seasonal Parties, Family BBQ, etc.)
We also seek individuals for our Board of Directors for the positions of President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and for three to five directors-at-large. Board Members:
- Responsible for the overall governance of the organization
- Develop policies and procedures for LaFF
- Attend monthly meetings
- Participate in working groups as need arises
To learn more about becoming a volunteer, contact the LaFF Executive Director today at 250-210-0870 or use the form below.