LaFF is a non-profit society offering a supportive and enriching resource program for children and families. As part of our goal of maintaining stable programming and on- going community engagement, we are looking for commitment from LaFF participants to become full fledged society members.
Join for a Toonie!
Becoming a LaFF member requires the payment of membership dues, of $2.00.
This fee confers membership for a five-year (5) term, renewable at any time.
Membership is open to any member of the public and does not limit non-members from utilizing all LaFF programming resources.
Membership in the society confers:
- Commitment to the organization’s values, policies and community goals
- Opportunity to connect with other families in an enriched program setting
- Assists the organization with maintaining formal membership rolls usable for grant writing and sustainability issues
- Opportunity to become a regular volunteer with LaFF
- Opportunity to put name forward to be on the Board of Directors
- Potential candidates for board positions must be a member in good standing for at least three months prior to running for office
- Opportunity to participate in working committees in the governing of the organization
- Opportunity to attend Board Meetings
- Opportunity to attend and gain voting privileges at LaFF’s Annual General Meeting